Subject: Re: FLASH: only one 'go to' action per btn instance?
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 06:51:43 +0100

At 10:19 PM 5/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am perplexed that I can't seem to add a second go to action on a button
>instance.

You can add multiple actions within the On (Rollover or whatever) and End
On. To add an action for a different mouse event, you must highlight the
line that says End On and then start the definition for the new event
action. You can have as many different events defined for one button
instance as you like. What you cannot do is nest one kind of event (such
as Rollover, Rollout, etc.) within another.

Marc Hoffman