Subject: RE: FLASH: email
From: Rob Marreel
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:43:58 +0100

Christian,

One way that I have created email links in the past is to setup an Active
Server Page that takes name, email, subject, and body as parameters. Then
you just call it in an hidden frame on the page somewhere. At least that way
you don't have to rely on them having their email program open or even setup
to handle mailto requests.

Rob Marreel