Subject: RE: FLASH: your advice
From: Mik Garrison
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 20:53:29 +0100

The site looks good, but... :)

The "hit" states of your buttons appear to be only the text of the button.
This means that you can only click on the part of the button that the text
is in... (only on the black portion letter "a" not the white space in the
letter), you can fix this by making the hit state of your buttons contain a
rectangle that covers the entire word (making sure you have a keyframe in
the hit frame, so the rectangle is unseen).

..also windows is misspelled (windoes NT 4.0), I would also suggest keeping
the Education information visible until the user selects a different section
(there's no telling how fast someone will be able to read it)...

That's all I can think of for now, hope this helps

keep it up!

-Mik