Subject: FLASH: actions on a button..help please!
From: Simon Ford
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:00:10 +0100

Hi all,
I've got a problem (still) with an action on a button, that has a 'on
release, goto and play (m/c)' action attached to it. At the moment it
needs 2 clicks to make it go to the specific frame to play and then only
completes half of the action if the cursor is still hovering over the
button. As soon as the cursor moves off the button it works fine...!
Any help appreciaited..

Also while we're on the subject of movie clips, buttons etc. can anybody
tell me why sometimes with the tell target function, the list of
available tell targets appears in the parameters window, and other times
it doesn't show them at all.
TIA
SIMON.