Subject: FLASH: Crashing with a hint of crashing.
From: Dixon
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:07:52 +0100

Does anyone have problems whith large amounts of Tell Targets?

I am currently working on a file that is about 1 meg working size(.Fla).
When ever I get really stuck in to the nested in movie clips and buttons
and try and change or add Tell Targets Flash always crashes.

Does anyone experience similar probslems or does anyone know why this
should happen?

(I am sure it's not my Machine or system)

Thanks in advance

James Ede
Designer Type Bloke

Sky Rock Network .....