Subject: RE: FLASH: full-screen flash!?
From: Joe Shoults
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 03:23:54 +0100

FWIW, according to http://www.statmarket.com/, approx. 90% are now using
version 4 or higher. Do you believe that?

Here's what they say:
MSIE 4.x 47.78%
Netscape 4.x 25.67%
MSIE 5.x 14.10%
MSIE 3.x 5.15%
Netscape 3.x 4.48%

"The above charts depict the top browser versions used to navigate the Web.
The above percentages include AOL surfers using Microsoft's Explorer. "

-joe