Subject: Re: FLASH: How to call JavaScript function
From: Ken Milburn
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:26:42 +0100

Thanks for writing. Janine is more expert in this area. I'm forwarding your
not to her. We'll get back to you soon.

-Ken Milburn

At 03:47 PM 5/12/99 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I tried EVERYTHING but I cannot tell flash movie to call JavaScript
>function. I did what it says in macromedia example (I used FScommand, create
>JavaScript function named after flash object ID but it's not working :(
>
>if my object ID is HELLOTHERE,
>I created a function:
>
>function HELLOTHERE_DoFSCommand(command, args) {
> window.location.href = "http://www.cnn.com";
>}
>

>Any ideas?
>
>Matjaz

Ken Milburn
Author of Photoshop 4 f/x and The Flash 2 Web Animation Book, Ventana
Press 1997, Master Photoshop 5 Visually (IDG), Flash 3 f/x and Design
(Coriolis)
Coming soon: The Digital Photography Bible (IDG) and...
2934 Ford St, Suite 38, Oakland, CA94601Phone 510-436-6601, Fax 510-436-6695

<kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)>kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)

<http://www.kenmilburn.com/>http://www.kenmilburn.com