Subject: RE: FLASH: How to call JavaScript function
From: Christian Young
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:30:48 +0100

hey does anyone know if you can open a protected shockwave file. I deleted
the flash movie by accident and i am not sure i have a back up all i have is
the shockwave

<kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)>kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net (mailto:kmilburnatpacbell [dot] net)

<http://www.kenmilburn.com/>http://www.kenmilburn.com