Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: modelling gig
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:36:34 +0100

For those of you who received this alleged "modelling" gig job
possibility.... DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!

This is not how real deals are made.

$150,000 job... and they are basing it solely on some Internet contest where
the participants produce demos for free? Oh PLEASE! If you are good enough
to do a $150,000 job you don't have time to build demos for free and they
know it. They are looking for an inexperienced sucker. I'm not sure how
you'll be exploited but one thing for sure, you'll never get paid what they
owe you.

Because I know there are a lot of newbies on this list why doesn't somebody
pretend they are interested, get the inside info and then post it here.
Showing inexperienced developers how these people operate would be a HUGE
service to mankind. Just write em and say you are mildly interested and you
need more info.

sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com