Subject: FLASH: MC & Command passing...
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:10:45 +0100

Hi folks...

I'm starting to get deep into some of this, and here's my question:

I've got an MC playing within a movie.

In the movie, I want to give a "stop" command and allow the MC to continue
to play. Then, upon an OnRelease command, I want the MC itself to move-on,
and at the last frame of the MC, I want it to <somehow> pass a command along
to the Main Movie that will have it move forward to the next frame/label,
etc.

Is this going to be possible? It seems to me that their should be some sort
of a work around for this.

Thanks,

Russ