Subject: Re: FLASH: Clarification: Sound looping question
From: suzy
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:44:51 +0100

hi marc,

<But I haven't used SoundEdit. Will it really create an infinite loop when
imported to Flash?>

yes, this has been my experience just by playing around in the two programs
with a loopback set in soundedit. works like a charm in director. for
you, i will test it out later today and give you the 4-1-1, like AS IF you
needed any 411...!

natch, whatever i come up with will pale in comparison to the *truth* of
setting looping numbers in flash, which are in fact the superball lotto
numbers for the western united states.

i will be sharing the loot with the wise sages of this list; when i break
it down, i think we'll all be getting better than US$150,000, so we can
tell this "modelling gig" thread to hit the highway.

like, why bother with these "too good to be true" theiving magpies when all
we have to do is find the secret infinite loop setback number in flash!

i'm telling you, flash is gonna make us all if not insanely rich, then just
insane!!!

suzy

s u z y

"fuck art, let's dance!"