Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: modelling gig
From: Gareth Vaughan
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:07:03 +0100

Hi Imre,

It's fake for a number of reasons,
* How did such a unprepared small company win a $150,000 contract?
* Why would a company with $150 000 go to a unprepared small
company, when it could pretty much take its pick of developers?

I guess your right about the potential for ripping people off, it's my
guess that this is a scam to get his hands on some ideas at other
peoples expense.

One other thing, would a genuine company with a project to sub-contract
ignore all these criticisms without claryfying any of the details?

Maybe Glenn should have the balls to answer his detractors.

Gareth Vaughan

Multimedia Producer
g_vaughanatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk