Subject: Re: FLASH: Mac OS 8.6 Problems with Macromedia Software?
From: raven victoria erebus
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:42:41 +0100

Scott that's a known bug with the ATI driver. Either you can turn it off
or you can get the new driver, which I think is availible in the openGL
developer package, this should be documented in detail on our support
pages. Turning it off is the easiest solution of course.
http://www.macromedia.com/support

let me know if you still have problems

We haven't seen any specific problems with Flash on our OS8.6 machine
that I'm aware of.

ra