Subject: Re: FLASH: Re:
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:06:25 +0100

I'll tell you how it turned out right now. Larry got us the gig. Right now
he's eating some Ju-Ju-B's while I play Myth 2. Now that we have the
$150,000 we'd like to subcontract the work to you guys. We aren't
interested in your portfolio.... just your demo. In fact, please produce as
many demos as possible. We'll get back atcha if we use them... probably.
If we don't get back to you don't call us. Also, if our finished product
looks just like your demo don't call us. We'd also like your credit card
numbers.

sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com