Subject: RE: FLASH: UCON99 Mini-Marathon
From: Harrison, Len
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:22:56 +0100

where did you hear about this, Mark? Where can I get more information? We
have a team of three including myself (Strong Flash and Web Skills), my
coworker (Excellent Lingo and good Director Skills), and one of our graphic
designers. We have a fourth person but she's not necessarily strong in any
of these areas. Interested in joining us? Let me know,

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com