Subject: Re: FLASH: Survey of Flash Users (Adobe Employee)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 19:08:50 +0100

At 11:46 AM 5/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for the information, Mark.
>
>No offense to you, but I certainly hope this doesn't start some sort of
pissing
>contest. The thought of this mailing from Dave/Adobe has already ticked
me off
>enough...and this is just the final straw.
>
>Hello consumers! Allow us to mislead you!
>
>Well, I think I'll be sending this information along to a few key email
>addresses at Adobe. Got any to share off-line, Mark?
>
>;)
>
>Russ

Why off-line, Russ? This sort of activity is a breach of Netiquette,
dishonest, and an abuse of the Flasher List. I think the more of us
complain to Adobe the better. Either they put him up to this, and should
apologize, or he should be reprimanded.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.