Subject: Re: FLASH: Survey of Flash Users (Adobe Employee)
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 19:34:19 +0100

> Why off-line, Russ? This sort of activity is a breach of Netiquette,
> dishonest, and an abuse of the Flasher List. I think the more of us
> complain to Adobe the better. Either they put him up to this, and should
> apologize, or he should be reprimanded.

Actually, I put that up there to be polite...and to hope that you (or someone
else) was going to be incensed as I am about this and be ready to go for the
jugglar.

I simply think this is one of the lowest forms of deception ever. I'm
irritated. I'm pissed.

If anyone wants my opinion, just ask; odds are I'll participate, but don't
deceive me.

F'ing A.

Okay, sign my name to the petition. Anyone have the time to make a Petition
page that will capture our names and we can forward to Adobe regarding this
deceptive practice?

Thanks,

Russ