Subject: Re: FLASH: Survey of Flash Users (Adobe Employee)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 19:30:37 +0100

At 01:12 PM 5/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Marc Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Why off-line, Russ? This sort of activity is a breach of Netiquette,
>> dishonest, and an abuse of the Flasher List. I think the more of us
>> complain to Adobe the better. Either they put him up to this, and should
>> apologize, or he should be reprimanded.
>
>I agree. Public pillory is called for here. Anyone want to volunteer
>some key contacts at Adobe?

I put a call into their Seattle office and just got a call back from the
local HR Manager. She will be looking into this and getting back to me.
She seemed to appreciate the inappropriateness of Burkett's spam, and asked
me to forward her a copy. At this point I don't see much sense in
barraging her with our complaints. I'll certainly report any outcomes here.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.