Subject: Re: FLASH: The model agency thing
From: In the Shadows
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 05:17:44 +0100

Russell wrote:

The MultiBusiness list is indeed slow, but it's there for a purpose.

I see no reason to not apply any of this here, as well...occasionally, I
will shamelessly plug my list however!

All kidding aside, this type of stuff needs to be seen, and I don't think
that it should be put aside. Freelancers, or those attempting to be or
simply stating that they are have begun to attack the scene, and the last
thing any of us needs are more uneducated members making it more difficult
to earn a living.

Let the discussion flow! (I feel like Braveheart!)

Absolutely...

I'm essentially new with flash but i've learned so much just from reading
the list. I personally would hate to see all this stop.

Where and who would I turn too?

Keep the talk going please...