Subject: Re: FLASH: Re:
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:13:04 +0100

S@mir...

I'm from the Chicagoland area and I represent....

Well, that's a long-winded question, so I'll explain.

I have my own freelance business.
I work full time for a company in Chicago, and sometimes you'll see that
when I email from the company that the messages get all goofy on the list
and screw with peoples settings, my own, included, and I cannot apologize
enough for this.
I also work with some associates assisting them in their needs for their
"group" or business.
I work with a couple of magazines and consult on and write articles.
I'm attempting to start "Chicago-Area Web Professionals Supporting
Non-Profit Organizations" with some friends, but as you can imagine, I don't
see the dark side of my eyelids too much these days.

Hope that gives you a brief insight.

Russ