Subject: FLASH: Did Macromedia or MS or whoever change anything?
From: Malte K�hrer
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:58:52 +0100

Something strange happened the last days. I am trying to access flash pages
with ie4 and am not allowed to view them (win nt 4.0/sp4). IE states that
the active x control is a secure danger and won't execute it. This happens
for example at qfi.flashzone.com. After switching from medium security to
low I was allowed to advance to the asp page (the next one) with a some new
errormessages from which the last states that the plugin was found but could
not be loaded.

Of course this happens only in IE but some customers already compained.
Could you please point me to what I am doing wrong? I did a complete
re-install of my machine two weeks ago and errors happened since then. So I
thought it was a misconfig. But then it happened at customers place and also
at my company.. and I wasn't really able to find any configoptions on
flash... We installed the plugin directly from macromedias site...

Thanks,

Malte