Subject: RE: FLASH: Can you help?? OT
From: Kevin Jackson
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:30:14 +0100

Corel Draw has most of them and you could probably buy an old version
like 3 or 4 if you can find them to get the clipart if you don't need
another drawing program. (The old versions are about $100 so you
can't beat the price. You'd probably pay that for two maps)

There are also several map sites on the net that I have checked out
and some are quite good but they are also generally very expensive.

Kevin Jackson
kjacksonattriskelian [dot] com
Triskelian Design