Subject: FLASH: Graphicsagogo.com
From: Bonnie Bucqueroux
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 17:05:50 +0100

When I get to their site, I click next for the next page and get that, but
then nothing is clickable and nothing happens. Am I missing something? I
finally took their URL with the one/one.html and tried two/two.html and a
page came up, but that's asking a lot out of visitors, don't you think?
Obviously something is wrong -- but what?

Bonnie Bucqueroux