Subject: FLASH: bored on Fri night?
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 04:34:51 +0100

Re: bored on Fri night?

ok then, I've got work for you...

It's these Flash ads again...

the url is:
http://www.webstaffing.net/ypay

Do they work for you?

We're doing car ads now, specifically Lexus, just building the demos.

No Wayne-O streaming magic here guys, (sorry DG) because these ads d/l in
the bg under the backweb thing. So you'll have to wait a bit to get 'em.
Sorry. Oh right, I'm not really.

Go front-on in your assult, and attack my lameness. Plenty there!

I should probably hire that Suzy gal at graphicsagogo.com to give these
some class, but I'm not sure I could afford her. Isn't that allways the
way!?

The meeting with the suits is Mon. So I would accept all the help I can
get before then.

You sound guys, NOW would be a good time to chime in! And pull me out of
the void!

Thanks alot dudes! And all comments will be taken to heart.

ATB,

/wayne

Only 8 months left until the year 2000.
Is your website Flash-3 Compliant yet?