Subject: Re: FLASH: bored on Fri night?
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 14:08:39 +0100

Well Wayne,

They're not bad for being car ads! I do have one comment though, it's on the
Lexus New Model IS Ad; in particular the views/xray views of the car. Less
is more Wayne, you might want to take out or cover up the background view of
the rest of the car and just show just that feature of each of the
particular example. If you already have the whole car in one view, then if
you show just one part: say the xray view, for one it will show up better
and two the viewer will remember the shape of the car because they've
already seen it. You also might want to make it more contrasting in each of
the views themselves.

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com