Subject: Re: FLASH: First post to this list!
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 00:43:43 +0100

it should.
make sure its in the top level above anything else.
double click it and put your url in the get url action.
keep in mind if you have multiple frames that the button needs to be
present at the moment in time it gets clicked.
-charlene

On 5/22/99, Micha wrote:
> Hi there, this is my first post to this list, so I dunno what you
>guys have been talking about, but since I just started working with both
>Flash and Dreamweaver, I could use some advise... Can someone tell how I
>can attach a 'get Url'-action to a movie? Someone told me to put a button
>with the same size on top of the movie and set that to invisible, but
>that somehow doesn't work. I would highly appreciate the help, Micha

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822