Subject: FLASH: Looking for ideas
From: Markus Gut
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:51:29 +0100

Hi Flashers!

I'm a Flash newbie and new on this list, too. I've just started working
with Flash and need some ideas and inspiration. I've recently been to a
site called "EgyptWorld", a virtual museum about the Ancient Egyptians.
I was pretty impressed about those cool effects they've used. Then I've
opened the same Flash file in the Flash Player instead of the plug-in
and looked at those effects frame by frame. I've been very surprised how
simple those effects had been made. Does anyone know a good resources
for Flash designers (maybe for newbies, too), something like a "how-to"
about Flash design?

EgyptWorld:
http://library.advanced.org/15924/

Markus