Subject: FLASH: Flash Question: Moving Content...
From: Jeremy Romero
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 02:54:05 +0100

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank those of you emailed me on my first
question:

The button problem....

So now on to my next question:

I have a seq of keyframes where I have keyframed an animation...

But I found out I need to move the animation to a new location...
(This is a long seq)

So is there anyway I can move the contents on a layer all at one time?
That would be the content of each keyframe.....Possible?

I doubt this can be done...but I can hope....

Last question no body answered last time:

How do you all build your websites?

Level0 your background... and level 1 your menu... loading content as needed?

And do you tend to always load and unload level 1 with your content as
needed or
do you load 1,2,3, etc as you change content?

What is the best way to handle loads and unloads?

Load level 1.... If change content Unload level 1 load new content to level 1

or

Load level 1 if change content unload level 1 load new content to level 2

or

load level 1 if change content load to level 2....etc but do not unload at all?

Answers anyone?

-jer