Subject: Re: FLASH: Drop Down Menu
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 05:03:54 +0100

At 09:09 PM 5/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey folks...
>
>Does anyone have a spare .fla of a Drop Down Menu--comparable to the
>JavaScript types that will expand as you click on them?
>
>Any leads on this one would be great...even a tutorial. I know what I
>want to do, and I'm pretty sure I know how to do it, but I'd like to
>follow some guidelines, if at all possible, at least.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Russ

There is one in the Buttons Library in the Flash toolbar. I think it uses
mousePress instead of rollOver -- but that's easy enought o remedy.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.