Subject: Re: FLASH: Alcazar site//In Reponse To The Russ Response
From: Debbie Hildreth
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:14:15 +0100

Hey Flashers. I am relatively new to this list and have been reading these posts
on Alcatraz (whatever). Here's my simple comment . . .

DJT -- I checked your site out and waited forever for it to load. I saw it; it
looked kinda cool (actually since I am a new flasher it was cool). I am not
familiar with Gabo (what's the URL?). But, I gave up before I saw any really cool
stuff. Second, unless I am totally mistaken I could have sworn that you either
were bragging about the site or asked for feedback. In any event, part of a
working graphics person, web designer or whatever is dealing with sometimes harsh
criticism -- you can either let it eat up up or shake it off and move on. I
suggest the later because you will live longer.

Everyone else -- While I thoroughly agree with most everything you have said about
DJT, I do think that if, in fact, he is pompous and a jerk, then you are giving
him what he REALLY wants. The sheer volume of the messages has to stroke his
ego. I really don't think he is worth all of that --- and really no one is.
Don't stoop to that level. I think Russ was really trying to give him some good
feedback and if he didn't take it that is his loss.

Russ, I thank you for all of your contributions. I have learned a lot from you
and others, and do appreciate your help.

Deb

--
Debbie Hildreth
Web Developer

Paulo Freire : Cultural Action for Freedom