Subject: FLASH: frame actions and movie clip
From: Clock86
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:00:10 +0100

is there a way using the (frame)actions within the frame properties to tell a
movie clip that I have placed in a single frame to play once and then have
another movie clip play in the next frame.

I can't figure out where to locate the directions in either the manual or
Darrel Plants Flash 3 book

thanks
david