Subject: Re: Flash and AW --was:FLASH: On Generator **Hey MM**
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:41:34 +0100

> (And there was a comment made at the conference about schedule for Flash 4
> in Authorware, but I didn't retain the content, sorry... will try to find
> source for this info.)

It was announced at UCON that v5.1 will include support for Flash 4. The
dot release will be available in the 3rd quarter of this year.

Also, Mike Schroeder answered posts on the AWARE list confirming what I said
above:
I'm not the official spokesman for the product. At the ucon we announced
the following:
5.1 update
release 3rd calendar qtr 99
flash 4 support