Subject: RE: FLASH: THANK YOU EVERYBODY! (is: contact)
From: Judy Miller
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 01:09:24 +0100

Just a short note to let everyone know, that I have never had anything other
than great communication with Macromedia. The route I always take is
starting out by phoning customer service. I have always been forwarded to
whomever I need to speak to. They have always been decent, in principle and
in dealing with upgrade situations etc.

The only thing I dread is having to repurchase all of my software full price
as I plan on switching over to the Mac platform. I have heard nightmares
about Virtual PC.

thanks for letting me bend your ears,
Judy