Subject: Re: FLASH: THANK YOU EVERYBODY! (is: contact)
From: Phil Gaulrapp
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 18:42:48 +0100

I have something to throw into the ring with that one. About a year ago (or
whenever the design in motion suite came out), I had Adobe Illustrator and
was told that the competitive upgrade was not going to work, and I would
have to buy the full version. Well, I heard from someone else who sold for
MM, but was not part of MM directly, that I could buy just the upgrade and
the full version is on the CD. You know what? They were right! I got the
full versions of Flash 3, Freehand 8, and the little programs that come with
the suite, insta HTML and Aftershock, the plugins on the CD as well, and
some trial programs, all for about $300. If I had listened to MM, I would
have paid $300 just for Freehand. Yes, I know I cheated, but it's the
American way.