Subject: Re: FLASH: fading background
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 03:06:30 +0100

Now to really mix it up, today I was rendering on the Mac (a 3D program) and
reading and answer eMail on the PC . . . talk about confusion . . . I figured
that out that Ctrl button thing-a-ma-jig, but that's not what got me all
confused; it was the fact that the mouse was on the wrong side of the
keyboard, I'm a lefty he's a righty, and to add to all the chaos, the darn 2
button mouse. I kept on hitting the right side which of course gives you a
pulldown menu and just sits there until you figure out how to get rid of it.
I'm so confused today, thank God this is a looong weekend!

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com
Intelligence will get you so far,