Subject: Re: FLASH: Ok kids it's crappy game time
From: Henk van Rijssen
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 08:39:38 +0100

Hi Mik,

I'm not such a game player, so I really had a hard time to play your game
for a few seconds (too many meteors ??, lack of game experience :-) ?
It loaded fast and plays (for me to) fast too
I noticed indeed that the movenment of the ship isn't really fluent when a
lot of meteors are there (feels like the movenment of the ship isn't
completely controlled by the mouse (sketchy??))

Win 98
IE5.0
P II 350 MHz
128 Mb RAM