Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash and Beatnik II - oops
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:56:44 +0100

Nigel,
Yes I did get the tutorial. I just got a little musically sidetracked.
;>

Dorian

Nigel Randsley-Pena wrote:

> Dorian,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. Did you get to see the first tutorial ?
snip

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,