Subject: Re: FLASH: On Generator **Hey MM**
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:41:43 +0100

Hi David,
What do you want to know about Flash 4 features? It's got so much
potential I am not sure where to start. From the drawing tools
standpoint, I find it easier than ever to draw and design directly in
Flash, but I find drawing and designing in Flash my method of choice to
begin with.
Actionscripting opens up realms of interactivity we developers will be
exploring for some time. This is rich stuff to explore.
The lovely library with folders and sort by symbol type. All I can say
is good bye convoluted naming strategies for symbols. Glorious.

I personally judge a program by my HMIIGWWWI scale (how many ideas I
get while working with it) And I have already assigned an entire
notebook just for Flash 4 project ideas.
And then there are a number of smaller but really wonderful additions.
In the Modify/Curves menu:
1. Convert lines to fills, for starters.
2. blur. This is easy to overlook because at first I thought, "Oh
dear, endless blurred drop shadows," but I have found several
interesting other uses for this little item.

Is there a particular area you are curious about?

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,