Subject: RE: FLASH: 3D in Flash - Hopefully an enticing proposition
From: Branden Hall
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 19:19:40 +0100

Well, the reason I can't do it in Flash, is because of Flash. You can do
some pretty amaizing stuff with Director.. check out Barry's engine.. its
really nice stuff. However, thats with the weight of the Shockwave plugin...
Metacreations is cool, but as you said, its not ready for the way the net is
now... Basically we are going to have to wait until Flashs scripting
becomes more robust and /or the bandwidth issue improves.

-= Branden J. Hall
-= Multimedia Developer/Instructor
-= Fig Leaf Software - "We've got you covered!"