Subject: Re: FLASH: using popup-menus
From: Matthew Rigdon
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 22:53:50 +0100

What you could do is create a shape the size of the entire Flash
area. Place it underneath the shape that triggers the popup menu.
On the larger shape, place a script that reverts all the menus to
their default state. That way, you shouldn't be able to zip out
without trigger that somehow.

--
Matthew Rigdon
Manager, Software Engineering

Leela: Fry, youre wasting your life sitting in front of that TV. You
need to get out and see the real world.
Fry: But this is HDTV. It's got better resolution than the real
world.

flasher is generously supported by...
World Animation Celebration - Big Internet Animation Pow Wow Discount Offer

Register before May 25 mention flasher and save 25%!! www.wacfest.com

Be discovered, get a job or have your web series picked up. A big talent search for Shockwave
and Flash animators is happening May 30-June 4 in Hollywood. Featuring Rob Burgess, Matt
Groening, Brad Bird and more. www.wacfest.com