Subject: FLASH: How on earth?
From: Nathan Livingstone Vale
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 23:51:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Flashers!

I was recently checking out the very innovative NRG web site.

Does anyone know how on earth they manage to get a spinning vector logo
down to 10 k and how did they make it in the first place?

I am thinking that maybe they used Corel Draw or Dimensions to create the
3d vector art and then painstakingly created the animatation.

Check it out in the gallery! ...

http://www.nrg.be/

Flash!

: )