Subject: Re: FLASH: feedback(wrong URL)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 23:53:19 +0000 (GMT)

At 02:06 PM 11/2/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I would like some feedback on a game i just made. I accidentally posted the
>wrong URL. Sorry about that. Anyways, the correct URL is:
>http://www.ojo.com/work2/hangman/nun.html click on the top button. Let me
>know what you think. Thanks

Hi Dylan.

I loved it. Nice whimsey. Good use of preload, I thought. The "you win"
animation was pretty sluggish, however, and made me not want to stick
around for more. Also, can you start the new game loading while the first
one is being played? Load it on a new level and park it in an empty frame,
ready to go. How many games are there?

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>