Subject: Re: FLASH: Rookie help
From: Tobias Tonboe
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:45:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Diggy

Two weeks ago I was as much a rookie as you are now. I guess I am still a
rookie. Believe it or not - I found the help files included in Flash 3 very
helpful! I tried experimenting with the program while frequently peeking in
the help files. You will find some tutorials included in the help files. I
also found some helpful information and links at Macromedia's website. It
was here that I found shocker.com!

Tobias Tonboe
tobiasatimage [dot] dk