Subject: Re: FLASH: Rookie help
From: John Croteau
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:45:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Kuldar,

> I just got Flash 3 and now, I'm very much looking into learning it.
> Can any of you recommend me something for rookies
> (like URLs or even some tutorial files for me to look)???

Flash Central's Flash Tech Resource is probably your best starting
point.
There are links to specific Tech Notes at Macromedia and at other sites
by category. There are links to many other sites such as FlashZone under
Flash Resources. There are about 200 links now with another hundred more
to be added and hopefully we will be current later this month. New
proceedres will help us to remain current once we have caught up.
http://www.FlashCentral.com/Tech/

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/