Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Wacom Intuos tablet
From: Judy Miller
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:22:43 +0000 (GMT)

I am using Photoshop 5 without a problem. I had pressure problems with
Metacreations Painter, but downloaded the patch from MC to 5.03 and no more
problems. I was going to suggest downloading the latest Intuous drivers, but
you already did that. Perhaps you should reinstall the tablet all together.
The only thing I had problems with was Painter and that didn't surprise me,
since there was a problem with the Artz2 tablet and pressure as well. So, I
know this isn't much for advice, but I just wanted to let you know, that I
wasn't having the same problems, just so you have something to compare to.
Judy

Hi Flashers,

I just bought a Wacom Intuos tablet, and find that Adobe
photoshop/Imageready won't recognise my tablets pressure when I draw. I have
copied the pressure plugin included with the tablet into the plugins folder
of photoshop 4.0 and Imagready, but it still won't work. I've even tried
re-installing Imageready, and getting the latest drivers for the tablet from
the Wacom site, but I still can't draw with any pressure sensitivity at all!
AAhhh! However - I DO get pressure-sens drawing inside flash, which is why I
can't figure this out.

Can someone out there give me any advice on this?

TIA

Chris