Subject: RE: FLASH: Need help doing a splash screen which opens up a *.exe
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 19:55:51 +0000 (GMT)

I read once (haven't tested, ok?) if you use a FSCommand with "exec" as
command and your path as argument in the last frame of your movie and points
to your executable local file, it should work. Note that if the executable
is not in the CD, it have a specifically path in your hard disk, and this
can be different in someone else's machine.
Hope it works! Anyone can tell us if it's true?

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html