Subject: Re: FLASH: Table fitting
From: Rob w, Current Marketing
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 19:27:32 +0000 (GMT)

You have to have your height and width set precisely if you want it to nestle into your table. Also, you should have align=middle set in the embed tag (I insert it next to the height and width attributes), and it should fit in exactly.

On Mon, Nov 2, 1998, 11:53:20 PM GMT flasher-digest wrote:

>Hey all...
>
>I'm attempting to place a small little flash file into my HTML page and into
>a table so that it aligns rather perfectly with my table...and I had it for
>a brief moment...now, of course, as Russ's law has it, it's not working.
>
>I'm missing by just a short little bit. It seems as if there's a tad bit of
>white space on the top and bottom of my piece, but we're fine on the lefts
>and rights.
>
>When it does line up correctly--and I'm hoping to get back there--somehow it
>shifts down about 2-3 pixels.
>
>Has anyone else faced this dilemma before?

****
Robert Womack
New Media Director
CurrentMarketing
v.502.589.3567
f.502.586.6448
e [dot] rob_watcurrentmarketing [dot] com