Subject: FLASH: Table fitting
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 23:29:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hey all...

I'm attempting to place a small little flash file into my HTML page and into
a table so that it aligns rather perfectly with my table...and I had it for
a brief moment...now, of course, as Russ's law has it, it's not working.

I'm missing by just a short little bit. It seems as if there's a tad bit of
white space on the top and bottom of my piece, but we're fine on the lefts
and rights.

When it does line up correctly--and I'm hoping to get back there--somehow it
shifts down about 2-3 pixels.

Has anyone else faced this dilemma before?

Thanks for the input!

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302