Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash DXF file import
From: Tobias Tonboe
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 23:25:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Chris

This is only a theory - but I think it might work. Adobe Streamline can
batch process 3D rendered bitmaps and convert them to *.AI files that can be
imported into Flash.

Adobe Streamline doesn't work well with high-detail bitmaps. To get good
results, the 3D animation must be rather simple.

Tobias Tonboe
tobiasatimage [dot] dk