Subject: Re: FLASH: movie clip question
From: Creative Factory (Joe Troha)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 02:54:18 +0000 (GMT)

Sounds a bit unusual, I think I have performed this action many times (that
is if I am interpreting you correctly) and it has worked fine.

All I would do is select everything on the time line (using mouse and
making sure that all layers are unlocked) then I would copy frames (mac-
command+option -C) within the movie clip then create a new MC or access the
MTL (main time line) and select the first frame of the first new layer then
paste it directly into the TL by pressing (mac- command+option -V). Seems
pretty simple, if this doesnt work then sorry I cant help. :)

Good Luck, I also experience a bit of confussion in the Falsh environment,
hopefully this will lessen with time and experience.

take care.

Joseph Troha.

--
Joseph Troha